Friday, December 29, 2006

men should be required to complete a disclosure form when they propose...

You know how when you sell your house you are required to fill out that disclosure form where you fill out any known defects and problems??? I think men should have to fill one out before they propose. Pretty much as a disclaimer/backout of contract clause. I love my husband very much. If I would have read his disclosure I most definitely still would have married him. It would have just been nice to know a few things....

he's a major star trek fan. when he moved in, he had this giant box of taped vhs episodes of star trek

he has never cleaned a bathroom. Now i was pretty shocked at this one. we've been together for SIX years and it took me until just this past christmas eve to find this one out. scary. i asked to him to clean our downstairs bathroom because we had a ton of family coming over. he said ok. he then came back to the kitchen with the swiffer pole and asked where the swiffers where. i asked him what he planned on doing with them. he said to clean the bathroom. i was surprised. but the look on his face told me that he was a bit lost. i asked him if he had ever cleaned a bathroom before. he said no. what??? he's 42 years old!!!!! apparently his mom never made him clean and he always had a cleaning lady. at least he's decent with vacuum....

No comments: